Posted 5/29/2020: We had issues with the bidding system that made it difficult to place a bid, and for some impossible to place bids. While these are merely words of apology please know that we do accept responsibility and want you to know that every option is being researched to correct this situation.
With Governor Whitmer's latest executive order 2020-59, we are officially allowed to reopen for curbside auction pickups. We are making some changes to our pick up procedure until further notice. Please review the information below carefully.
- Pickups will resume starting on Monday, April 27 at 9:30am. We highly recommend that you schedule a pickup time online at least 2 hours prior to arriving. The fastest way to schedule a pickup is through our website at pickup.madcheetah.com.
- At this time, we will not be accepting cash payments. We are accepting credit cards and PayPal only. We have adjusted all current invoices so that the normal 3% discount for cash payment is applied to all invoices, regardless of payment method.
- You can check in either through the pickup.madcheetah.com site or by calling us when you arrive.
- Payment must be completed online prior to checking in. If you have issues with paying online, please give us a call at 616-559-0047 and we can process your payment over the phone. The system will not allow you to check in unless you have already paid.
- No customers will be allowed in our building at this time.
- To protect both our customers and employees, we are following all state and federal guidance on minimizing the spread of COVID-19, including use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and enhanced cleaning procedures.
If you have any questions, please reach out via email. You can also give our office staff a call at (616) 559-0047. option 6, with any questions.
We hope that you are and remain safe. Thank you for your business and your trust.